Friday, October 4, 2024

Ottawa’s Taz Benti drops “Fall 4 You” Video

Ottawa's Taz returns with a new single "Fall 4 You" produced by Denysxw_beats. The video was shot in Miami. Fall 4 You was created, I never heard of him but when I heard the Beat , is when I just know , this is how I make most of my music . I hear a beat then I put words to the music. I recorded this song in 1 hour with a producer named Daniel "Dray" Paisly who works out of a recording studio here in Ottawa called The Cave.

When I was young I always listened to Hiphop / rap and was always listening to all kinds of artist and knew these 3 artists would make it big one day. The number one reason was their wordplay & lyricism. I like aboogie , polo G and liltjay because Their music taught me about life as a young teenager and the music speaks to me . These 3 artist always stood out to me from their melodic flow & cadence. I always dreamed that one day maybe I could be just like them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ottawa’s Taz Benti drops “Fall 4 You” Video

Ottawa's Taz returns with a new single " Fall 4 You " produced by Denysxw_beats. The video was shot in Miami. Fall 4 You was...